December 8-9, 2019 – SITE SoCal Holiday Event
December 8-9, 2019
SITE SoCal Holiday Event
Downtown Palm Springs
BIG EXCITING CHANGES happening to this year’s Annual Holiday Event will enable us to simplify our event while putting the focus primarily on our charities. It’s all about the charities!
In true “Back to the Basics” fashion, we’re making this year’s event more inclusive so that we can all band together as an industry and use our abilities to give back to our Southern California Charities… while enjoying the company of each other during the happiest time of year!
Our eagerly awaited 21st Annual SITE SoCal Holiday Event & Charity Auction will be held December 8 & 9, 2019, in Downtown Palm Springs and will return to a Gala Dinner format. Dress is Black Tie. Events and activities will take place among The Renaissance Palm Springs and The Palm Springs Convention Center. SITE SoCal is taking over Downtown Palm Springs… in true desert style!
Preliminary 2019 Holiday Event agenda:
* Please note this is a preliminary agenda outline, final version is subject to change.
Sunday, December 8, 2019
|3:00 – 8:00 PM||Registration at Renaissance Palm Springs Lobby|
|Return of the Annual Golf Tournament |
• Details will be announced shortly
|6:30 PM||Welcome Party at Renaissance Pool Deck! |
Music, Dancing, Entertainment
Monday, December 9, 2019
|9:30 AM||5K Charity Run/Walk|
|10:30 AM||Planner BRUNCH at Renaissance Pool Deck |
Palm Springs Style is encouraged!
EVERYONE is Welcome!
|11:30 AM||Give Back Get Back Begins at Renaissance |
Large interactive charitable activities
EVERYONE is welcome!
|2:30 – 6:00 PM||No official program events are scheduled. Free for partner events.|
|6:00 PM||Champagne Reception & Silent Auction |
Red Carpet arrival
Step & Repeat with photos
|7:30 PM||Gala Dinner with Live Auction at The Palm Springs Convention Center|
|9:30 PM||After Party – details TBD|
**CHANGES FOR THIS YEAR’S EVENT:
SUPPLIERS: We will not be selling ‘tables’ like we have in the past, instead we will be selling “Experience Packages” for the entire 2-day event. The Experience Package will mirror the traditional ‘Table’ purchase but will now include much more and simplify the process of attending and enjoying our annual event. You will not need to purchase additional tickets for your guests to attend events – this is your golden ticket, all-access pass for all 10 guests!
The SITE SoCal Holiday Event ‘Experience Package’ includes the following:
- 5 Planner guestrooms for 2 nights at The Renaissance Palm Springs;
- 10 Tickets to The Welcome Party at Renaissance Palm Springs Pool Deck;
- 10 tickets to Planner BRUNCH! at The Renaissance Palm Springs;
- 10 Tickets to the GIVE BACK GET BACK at The Renaissance Palm Springs;
- 1 Table at The Gala Dinner and Live Auction for 10 guests;
- Your table will be decorated for you (see below*)
- 10 Tickets to The After Party (details are TBD);
- 1 Supplier Guestroom reservation at The Renaissance Palm Springs (the room will be IPO @ $219.00++); on a first come, first serve basis. Alternate accommodations will be made available once the block is filled.
- The price for the Experience Package is $3,500.00 ($350.00 per person for the 2-day event!)
**Please note that your Experience Package must be composed of at least 50% planners**
Items NOT included in the Experience Package:
- 5K Charity Run/Walk registration – this is purely to raise money for our charities so guests are encouraged to fundraise!
- Golf Tournament – this will be purchased separately for those who wish to attend.
- Guestrooms for suppliers – SITE SoCal has courtesy blocks at most hotels in Downtown Palm Springs ranging from $129-$199 per night ++. We will have booking links included on the registration website as well as our Chapter’s website.
- Welcome Reception Vendor Tables – these are sold separately. You do not need to be a participant of the event to be a vendor showcase sponsor.
* We will not be holding our Table Top Design contest. The Gala Dinner is being professionally decorated and sponsors are encouraged to donate the funds usually spent on their table décor back to our deserving charities. Remember, we’re getting “Back to the Basics” this year and this means our full focus is on our charitable component. Thank you for your understanding and support of our charities!
As in past years, registration and sales will be offered in two phases:
Phase 1 (Sales) - Opens Thursday, September 19 at 10:00 AM
During Phase 1, you may purchase an Experience Package and/or Reception vendor showcase table.
We will be emailing you additional reminders prior to that date that will include the registration link and it will also be available by going directly to our website.
- Experience Package price is $3,500.00
- See above for inclusions
- Vendor Showcase Tables $450 for members and $550 for non-members
- Your vendor table will be a high-boy cocktail table with linen that you can add to. Planners and other attendees will visit your table as they enter The Welcome Party.
Phase 2 (Registration & Sales) - Opens Thursday October 3 at 10:00 AM
Phase 2 will include general registration and other purchase options. From this point forward everyone is invited to register, purchase tickets to The Golf Tournament or sponsor additional items.
Please note that EVERYONE is required to register including those who have purchased items during Phase 1, sponsors, suppliers, planners – everyone! This means that your guests included in The Experience Package will need to go register themselves as part of your Experience Package and planners will need to request their guestroom.
Please remember that you must be a current SITE SoCal member to purchase an Experience Package and you will need your membership number handy at the time of purchase. If you are not sure of your number, please contact Julia Welch at (312) 673-4764 or well in advance to avoid any issues on the day.
Sign up for your 2019 SITE membership now for a reduced price of $220.00!
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming event please view our 2019 SITE SoCal Sponsorship Deck.
|SITE Southern California 2019 Holiday Event & Charity Auction|
|When||Sunday & Monday, December 8-9, 2019|
|Where||The Renaissance Palm Springs |
888 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Palm Springs Convention Center
277 N. Avenida Caballeros
Palm Springs, CA 92262