December 10-11, 2018: Holiday Event & Charity Auction
December 10-11, 2018
Phase 1 Registration opens September 20 at 10:00 AM Pacific
Auction Donation Forms
Preliminary 2018 Holiday Event agenda:* Please note this is a preliminary agenda outline, final version is subject to change.
Monday, December 10, 2018
|8:00 – 5:00 PM||Registration|
|10:00 AM – 4:30 PM||Sailing Regatta & Reception|
|1:00 – 4:00 PM||Give Back Get Back|
|7:00 – 9:30 PM||Welcome Reception Vendor Showcase|
|9:30 – 11:00 PM||After Party|
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
|8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Registration|
|7:00 – 8:00 AM||5K Holiday Hustle Walk/Run|
|8:00 – 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 – 11:30 AM||Silent Auction & Reception|
|11:30 – 2:30 PM||Holiday Event Luncheon & Charity Auction|
Registration and sales will be offered in two phases:
Phase 1 (Sales) - Opens Thursday, September 20 at 10:00 AM
During Phase 1, you may purchase a Luncheon table, Reception vendor tables, and/or host a Sail Boat in the Sailing Regatta.
We will be emailing you additional reminders prior to that date that will include the registration link and it will also be available by going directly to our website.
- Table package price is $2500 and includes:
- A table for 8 at the Holiday Luncheon.
- One Hotel room will be reserved for the table host at a discounted supplier rate.
- Table purchases are limited to SITE SoCal Chapter members only.
- Sailing Regatta price is $900member/$1100 non-member
- A boat for 6 participants with Captain. Invite your best clients to experience the beauty of San Diego Bay!
- Vendor Showcase Tables $400 member/$500 non-member
- Your vendor table will be a high-boy cocktail table with linen that you can add to. Planners will visit your table playing Vendor Showcase Blingo to get their card stamped and hear about your offerings.
Phase 2 (Registration & Sales) - Opens Thursday October 4 at 10:00 AM
Phase 2 will include general registration and other purchase options. From this point forward everyone is invited to register, purchase tickets to extra events or sponsor additional items. Please note that EVERYONE is required to register including those who have purchased items during Phase 1, sponsors, suppliers, planners – everyone!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be a current SITE SoCal member to purchase a luncheon table and you will need your membership number handy at the time of purchase. If you are not sure of your number, please contact Megan Turckes at (312) 673-5565 or well in advance to avoid any issues on the day.