8 Ways to Get Involved with SITE SoCal in 2018
Here are 8 ways for you to CONNECT as a SITE SoCal Member:
- Watch for our quarterly newsletters! We’ve brought back the newsletter to connect our members and subscribers with up-to-date information and resources.
- Follow SITE SoCal on social media! Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and our new LinkedIn page. Members have the benefit to feature their job openings and other news; please reach out to us if you have something to share.
- Review our Sponsor Deck for opportunities to connect with and support SITE SoCal.
- Check our website regularly for updates on events. Our board is working hard to post dates for the year in advance so you can Save the Dates and maximize your SITE connections!
- Register for SITE SoCal’s first educational program of the year on March 23: Finding Connections in Conflict with Judy Ringer. Judy will also lead a small group workshop called Powerful Presentations, presented by SITE SoCal Young Leaders and open to all members, as space allows. At this event, we’ll be supporting a wonderful grass roots charity called Gently Hugged and will have a hands-on networking component for guests to interact, connect, and give back.
- Get to know the dynamic SITE SoCal Young Leaders! Our Young Leader programs are open to all SITE SoCal members to attend.
- Register for our Global Meetings Industry Day celebration on April 12 where we’ll be partnering with MPISCC and PCMA Southwest for networking, an educational program featuring Nan Marchand Beauvois from U.S. Travel Association, and an exciting Universal Studios Hollywood Experience.
- Take advantage of your SITE Membership benefits. Did you know that SITE members have access to a global directory of members who are planners and suppliers? Login to the Membership Directory to connect with new members around the globe. This is just one of many benefits available to you!
If you’re new to SITE SoCal and want to learn more, we have discounted opportunities for first time suppliers to visit a SITE SoCal program and we have Planner Match Me opportunities for planners who are able to join us and would like to meet industry suppliers.
Thank you, SITE SoCal! We look forward to celebrating you all year and providing many opportunities for CONNECTION.
2018 SITE SoCal President