2021 Board of Directors Nominations

Dear SITE SoCal Colleagues, Friends & Family,

It is my privilege as your incoming President for 2021, to write to you for the first time. Obviously this year has not gone as planned for any of us, so I felt like maybe we should just call it a do over. With that in mind, I reached out to Alisa at the end of May when we had just wrapped up our virtual ‘Stay Home with SITE SoCal’ webinar series to have a chat with her about next year. After our call, and a few days to think, Alisa and I came to an agreement to be co-presidents next year for SITE SoCal. As a board member, I have been able to see just how much work goes into planning your year as SITE SoCal President, and I think we can all agree that this year has been less than ideal for our industry.

Alisa and I immediately started planning for a bigger and better 2021. We both felt that we should offer the current 2020 Board of Directors the opportunity to come back for a do over year as well. While some are able to return next year, a few are not, so there are a few positions that are now open to applications.

I first started volunteering with SITE SoCal in 2017 by joining the Young Leaders committee who support the Board of Directors. Getting involved with SITE was one of the best professional and personal choices I have ever made. From my short time on the board I have made lifelong friends and grown my professional career as a direct result of SITE SoCal. I hope that you will consider joining this amazing team and submit an application using this pdfSITE SoCal 2021 Board Nomination Packet(550 KB). Deadline for submission is October 1, 2020.

If there is anything the SITE SoCal Board of Directors can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are all in this together!

Stay Safe. Stay Healthy. Stay Strong.

Evan L. Christman, SITE SoCal 2020 President Elect

Evan L Christman, CIS
Co-Founder & Creative Lead
SMASHOUSE Creative Events Agency, Inc.

SITE SoCal Board of Directors, 2020 President Elect

Alisa Walsh, SITE SoCal 2020 President

Alisa Walsh, CIS
President
EventWorks

SITE SoCal Board of Directors, 2020 President